It’s an early start this morning as you’ll be collected at the hotel around 6:00am for a drive to a private jetty in northern Phuket where you’ll board a speedboat for a cruise across the Andaman Sea.
The Similan Islands is a national park established in 1982, but, during Thailand’s tourist boom, became overcrowded. The environment suffered, and now the number of daily visitors is limited to ensure the islands retain their beauty for generations to come.
Your fist stop will be islands Number 5 and 6 for a snorkel in the aquamarine waters. Unlike much of the snorkelling around Thailand the Similans offers great visibility and larger sea life, such as turtles and sharks, that are rarely seen closer to the mainland.
Next, head to Princess Bay for some beach exploration and swimming in the calm, clear waters. You’ll also enjoy a simple Thai lunch.
Afterwards cruise to Koh Ba Ngu to snorkel Christmas Point or Namchai Bay, both top spots for their technicolour coral and tropical fish.
The last stop will be Sailing Rock for some time swimming, relaxing and climbing to a view point that offers the perfect spot for photos.
Board the speedboat for a return to the mainland where you’ll be greeted with ice cream, fried chicken, papaya salad and other snacks before the transfer back to your hotel.
- Round trip transfer within Phuket
- Soft drinks, Drinking water
- Fresh fruits in season
- Snorkelling Equipment
- Life jacket
- English speaking guide
- Personal accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- Tips for drivers and speedboat crew
- Please prepare for an active day by brining a bathing suit, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, and any other items you may require for a full-day on the water
- Only available from 15 Oct to 15 May
- Due to the remote nature of the trip, staff are trained in first-aid and CPR. A basic clinic on the island is available