You’ll be transferred from the hotel to the ATV centre. Here you’ll be fitted for a helmet and gloves, give a safety and instruction briefing.
Twist the throttle and you’re off on an exciting adventure along both paved and dirt paths. Most of the trip will be through Phuket’s jungles. There will be a few stops along the way offering panomric views of the island and Andaman Sea.
After the ATV adventure you’ll be transferred back to the hotel.
Price – One Hour
- Rider: Adult: THB 1800 / Child: THB 1440
- Passenger: Adult: THB 1440 / Child: THB 1000
Price – Two Hour
- Rider: Adult: THB 2875 / Child: THB 2300
- Passenger: Adult: THB 2300 / Child: THB 1800
- Round-trip transfers
- English-speaking guide
- Safety Equipment – helmet and gloves
- Water and Fruit
- Insurance (ATV damage insurance not included)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Please prepare for an active day by wearing loose fitting clothing, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, insect repellent and any other items you may require
- Riders must be in good physical and mental condition
- Children under 16, riding ATVs must be supervised by parents/guardian and tour guide/instructor or tour operator
- During the tour, strictly follow the tour guide/instructor. The tour operator has the authority to stop any risky riding or unpleasant mannerism with no refund.